Saturday, September 30, 2017

Doing pretty well with responses!

Some of you have contacted me with names, what you will feed, payment, pick up times and pup preferences - which is great!

So, to keep you abreast this is the scenario:

  • By far, the favored pick up time is on Saturday, Oct. 14th at 10:30 am, so this is what we will go with.  A couple of people have selected Friday, Oct. 13th at 4 pm and I would like one or two more people to join that time slot if at all possible. That way, I will have enough room for  the rest to come on Saturday morning.  Please let me know who can make the Friday pick up spot.  :+)  So far, both the Jones and Kasell families will be coming on Friday.
  • I still need some names, so please send those in. 
  • Also, these families need to tell me what type of diet you will be feeding - Walsh, Blumberg, Prellwitz and Swartz.  Will it be commercial or raw?
Beginning Oct. 7th, I cannot accommodate any more visits as I need the week for numerous vet visits and to get paperwork done.

Make sure you check out the Pup Supply List on the AnnaBlog and to order your Snuggle Puppy!

Tomorrow is a crazy busy day with a couple of visits and Temperament Testing in the afternoon. I will contact each of you with your assignment.  If you are not home, I will leave a message for you to return my call.  I am not sure when I will get to individual pictures but they will be done at some point - maybe Monday.  We shall see.  :+)


No comments:

Post a Comment