Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Daisy's pups.

I was very pleased to see that the pups were eager to step outside their enclosure to mill around me and explore the pup room as I cleaned up their area.  I like to do this every day because it gives them the chance to 'stretch their legs' and make new discoveries.

Once I was finished, I held each for a bit and placed them back in and took some pics to share.  As you can see on some of them, their coats are beginning to develop some curl. Each week is like watching a butterfly unfurl.  :+)

This guy is just too comfortable to leave his bed.

These two are already getting down their wrestling moves.

'Hey, open the gate again, please'?

Beginning to settle down for their naps. I am delighted they enjoy sleeping in the crates.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, time is sure flying. It seems as if they were newly born just yesterday. I'm really looking forward to the 5 week old pictures. That is when I can really see them as individual big pups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really a nice group! There are a lot of them but so far, so good. Their teeth are just coming in so the 'painful' times are cropping up fast!! :+)

    ReplyDelete