Sunday, September 10, 2017

DAISY x EMMETT - WEEK FOUR!

This afternoon, I spent cleaning and rearranging the Puppy Room so that Daisy's puppies could have more room now that Gunny's six pups have gone to their new owners. There was quite a bit of shuffling around before all was finally to my liking.

In about another week, they may even take a peek outdoors but we shall see what the weather will be like but once a full five weeks is typically when I begin to do this.

It is really nice to have a bit more room for ME in this space!  :+)

Finally, I don't have to duck my head when cleaning up the potty area. The 'Activity Square' is now on the
floor rather than hanging from the ceiling.  

I decided to bleach two of the crates that I had used with the last litter and introduce the pups
to them early. They seem to like it! They will quickly outgrow these but I have others.

A couple of the pups are already engaging the Activity Square. I love that!
They are also drinking water and eating gruel. That makes Daisy very happy.



Now for their four week old pics and weights. They were sooo good for their photo shoot. :+)

Red Collar Male - 2  1/2 lbs.

Violet Collar Female - 2  3/4 lbs.

Green Collar Male - 2  1/4 lbs.

Pink Collar Female - 3  1/8 lbs.

Blue Collar Male - 2  1/2 lbs.

Yellow Collar Male - 2  1/2 lbs.

Teal Collar Female - 2  3/4 lbs.

Brown Collar Male - 2  3/4 lbs.

Orange Collar Female - 2  1/4 lbs.





1 comment: