Wednesday, September 13, 2017

REGARDING FLEA & TICK PRODUCTS, VACCINES, ETC. NEW LINK ADDED!

Although I posted something very similar to my clients of my last litter than recently went home, I decided it might be a good idea to post it here as well.

-------------------------------------------------

As with all my litters, I hope things are going well now that your pup is finally home with you. 

All of you will be visiting your vets and will be advised to use products like Bravecto, Trifectis, Comfortis, Nexgard, Seresto and many other chemicals to protect your dog from fleas and such. I STRONGLY urge you to not use chemical/pesticide products because so many dogs have become ill or died from their constant use.  The time frame used for a 'testing period' is minimal. How often have we heard of retractions/lawsuits regarding medicines for humans??  There have been recalls for dog products as well with far less time used for safety measurements. This concerns me greatly.

Ask yourself this question:  If everyone of those products state to not have children touch the product or put it on humans, why on earth would it be OK to put it on your pet for years and years? I strongly believe that any product you use on your pet should be safe enough to be on you as well.  It just makes sense that you want to give your pet a safe product to control pests that will not cause harm. The fact that none of these products work 100%, why take the risk?  If a flea bit you, would YOU use a Flea & Tick product on you or ingest a chemical to be rid of them? I would think not.

I highly suggest you order Wondercide for your home, family and your pet or another holistic product that will repel these pests.    

Each of these pest problems have a remedy. All you need to be conscious of is testing them twice a year to prevent them from festering within your pet. I do a 4DX test in March or April and again in September or November. That way, if your pet was exposed to 'any bugs' it can be dealt with in a timely manner.  Of course if your pet is showing symptoms, than an immediate trip to the vet is necessary. NO chemical product prevents your pet from getting bit 100% of the time and the health risks are not worth it in my opinion. 

Please take the time to Google any product that has chemicals or pesticides in it that are suppose to 'protect' your pet. Look for the reviews both good and bad and make a conscious decision - it just may save your pet's life or prevent their kidneys from being overworked and eventually fail.

I feel that pets given great (yes, expensive) food made from human ingredients as well as minimal vaccines will provide your pet with a longer and healthier life.

THIS IS AN TERRIFC LINK TO UNDERSTANDING WHY I REALLY PUSH TO NOT OVER VACCINATE!

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/3-puppy-vaccination-mistakes-too-early-too-often-too-much/


No comments:

Post a Comment