Thursday, February 22, 2018

DOG INSURANCE

I always advise that my customers consider purchasing insurance for their new pet. Since I am at the vet office for a variety of reasons, I have first hand experience with the many health issues that befall our beloved pets and the exorbitant costs involved with some of the issues.  Never would I want to make a decision to euthanize my pet because of the costs involved with making them better.

Although I do provide you with 30 days of insurance from Trupanion with your pup pack, each family is different and will look for specific benefits.  I provided the link below so you can easily find what works best for you.

From my breeder friends, both Healthy Paws and Nationwide are high on their recommendation lists. However, I certainly suggest you take the time to investigate the many options.

Copy the link into your search bar!

https://www.petinsurancereview.com/dog-insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment