Wednesday, February 28, 2018

LIFE'S ABUNDANCE DOG FOOD IS NOW AN OPTION FOR MY CUSTOMERS!!!

It is with great pleasure that I can now offer my customers a quality food source that can be shipped directly to your home for the ultimate in convenience. No more wondering what kibble to purchase that has the quality of ingredients and taste your companion will devour. 

Life's Abundance is what I now hope all of my past, current and future pet owners will serve to their furry family member.  It has never had a recall....ever.  I can't say that for any other food out there.

Please go to the AnnaBlog and look at the boxes near the top of the page. Click the one that is labeled LIFE'S ABUNDANCE DOG FOOD and please read the write up. At the bottom, click on the LIFE'S ABUNDANCE link and you will get to the ordering page. Look around and check it out. It is easy to order size, variety, treats, products or the like.  Auto ship is so fast, I would not be surprised  if the food is at your door the next day. The plant is located in Connecticut and exceptionally efficient. 

For new puppy buyers, I recommend the puppy kibble. For mature or aging doodles, there are other varieties that will suit your companion perfectly.  Need less calories? No grain? Vitamins? Treats? It is there, just search.

Hurry now and go check out the link!  I am just sooooo excited!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Thank you Roxann for being my first pup owner to order from LA! I know MacGregor is going to be a happy boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MacGregor is looking forward to trying his new food. Thanks for offering LA. It appears to be a very healthy alternative to raw. MacGregor will keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete