Saturday, February 24, 2018

I know I am biased but I find it very difficult to find a pup prettier than this girl.

Clary McFadden is 12.5 weeks of age today and I just took a quick pic from my iphone and said 'oh my goodness'. So, I had to post it here because of her cuteness.  :+)

I am looking for a Guardian Home that is local (under a half hour from me (North Berwick, Maine) or my vets in Rochester, NH). Also one that is agreeable to my philosophy of minimal vaccines for her health and is willing to follow my protocol. The ability to provide the most nutritious and healthy food that is made from quality ingredients with strict product standards and has the time to train her to be the best she can be. A furry companion would be a bonus as Clary loves other dogs. Lastly, someone who is home most of the time. Maybe you work from home? Or can take a dog to work with you?  I know it is a tall order but shouldn't we want all pets to have the best possible home that affords great health, attention and nutrition? 

Important to mention, I am a strong advocate for products to control pests - be it fleas, ticks or mosquitos to be something I can use on me as well as them. Chemicals are not good for our environment, our own skin or our pets so why would we put it on our companions?  Wondercide, or sprays made from oils (recipes are everywhere on the Internet) are great for you and them.

If you are interested in being a guardian for Miss Clary, please call me at 207-676-5579 and ask questions about her. You can also post here if you wish or email me at joycetabor@gmail.com.  You can also read about being a Guardian Home on my homepage.  :+)




2 comments:

  1. She looks like one of those flower arrangements made to look like a puppy, lol. I agree with you, whether you are biased or not, that she is as pretty as they come. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look like those arrangements! Ha, ha! Thanks. :+)

      Delete