Wednesday, February 14, 2018

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Which one of these pics do you think...is the cutest one of Clary McFadden?  I know she is adorable but would love to see what you think.  :+)

#1

#2

#3

#4



Yes, she is still available for a local guardian home (with a physical fence, or a very secluded yard that is in a neighborhood that does not have busy traffic. Then I would be ok with an Invisible Fence type system.)  You must be local - close to my vet in Rochester, NH or me (within a half hour). Clary would love some well behaved children and/or another dog that would like to have a good friend. Clary is submissive to a well trained dog and enjoys them. She is sleeping from 10 pm to about 6:30 am. She does use her potty box, but I am working with her to potty outdoors as well.

Clary is 11 weeks of age and is sweet as they come.

6 comments:

  1. What do I think? I think she is absolutely adorable. I love black and I really like abstracts, so I think it's an adorable combination. That little white muzzle looks like a huge cotton ball. And she has a lovely coat and cute ears. Her temperament sounds lovely too, which is very important to me.
    You never know, but the timing with Clary might be right for a second ADNE doodle here. We will see....
    Do you know if she carries for chocolate and/or cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :+) Clary carries for both - chocolate and cream and also parti pattern. My hope is that she and Credence pass testing and can be bred together for tri-colored pups. Won't that be exciting??

      Delete
    2. Ooooh, very exciting. They should be some real lookers and very sweet.

      Delete
    3. Hmmmm! I vote for picture #1
      Such a cutie!

      Delete
  2. Difficult choice but if I had to pick just one it would be #4. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rox and Rosemary! It IS a difficult choice! She is very photogenic which is so nice. :+)

    ReplyDelete