Monday, April 23, 2018

Leo went home today.

He was Green Collar Boy.  I am going to wait until all the pups are picked up before posting the family pics - that way all will be on the most current post.  He has a long way home to Delaware!

Today, I give baths to the rest of the gang in preparation for their surgeries tomorrow.  They expect the pups at 7:30 am and I won't pick them up until later in the afternoon.  Gives me time to clean up the outdoor area they will be in.  I want to secure them in their own space yet provide them the experience of seeing the 'big' dogs in the puppy area.  Time for more socialization before their trip home.  Unfortunately, they are predicting rain for Wednesday.  Grrrr...  Hopefully, there will be a couple of days of decent weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment