- 7:21 am - resting in the whelping box but licking herself to keep 'clean'.
- 8:20 am - ate breakfast -- I was hoping she would refuse, but Charlotte loves to eat! Typically, refusing to eat is a #1 symptom of impending babies. On a positive note, I have had girls eat right up to delivery, so it is not a scientific fact. Ha, ha!
- 1:46 pm - threw up lunch - a SIGN!!
- 3:30 pm - First one just born! I swear it walked out! Not a sound was heard. I was lying down on the couch with Charlotte and I must have dozed off. I heard heavy licking and then a leg showed. Like lightning, I picked up Charlotte and we rushed to the office whelping area. It is a male. :+) A big boy that weighs 13 & 1/4 ounces. Identified as Red Collar Male.
- 4:16 pm - Second male born. Charlotte does not make a sound while whelping. She pushes in complete silence. Amazing. A chocolate boy that weighs 13 & 7/8 ounces. Identified as Brown Collar Boy. He does not have white markings.
- 4:32 pm - Third pup is also a male! A surprise too as he is a chocolate and white PARTI! A smaller male that weighs 11 & 3/8 ounces.
- 5:20 pm - Female born! It, too, is a parti! She is the smallest and weighs 10 & 1/4 ounces. Identified at Pink Collar female.
- 5:27 pm - Last one is also a female. She is a chocolate! Identified as Yellow Collar female and weighs 11 & 3/8 ounces.
I think we are done and now it is clean up time. I also would like to offer Charlotte some food and let her rest.