Sunday, April 22, 2018

Yesterday was a great day!

It felt like Spring was finally making an appearance. We had sun and mild temps.  :+)

A family came to meet Purple Girl, now appropriately named VIOLET and it was a perfect match.  They love her color, her curls, her temperament and were delighted that they were going to finally add a 'girly girl' to their family.  The boys were totally besotted and I can see that she will have lots of fun and cuddles.

The entire bunch of pups had lots of play time, hugs, cuddles and giggles abounded.  Nothing puts a big smile on my face more than a family enjoying a pile of furry, delightful pups enjoying each other.  :+)

'Pat me, no - pat me'!

I think there are enough hands here for all the pups to have attention!

'Do you wanna kiss?  Do ya?  Do ya?

Everyone is looking for a lap to climb on.

'Mom, I want that one on my lap, too'!

Annabelle, doing what she does best - babysitting another momma's puppies.  This is what she lives to do.  Her mother instincts are the best I have ever experienced.  She 'talks' to them and is so gentle.


She is over 15 years of age and the quentessical grandma.  :+)


1 comment:

  1. Terrific socialization for those puppies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete