Sunday, July 20, 2008

Aaaarghhhgh!

Unfortunately, my camara and computer do not want to talk to each other at the moment. While they are having this 'argument', I am forced to only divulge puppy weights at this time. I am hoping that they will come to an agreement soon and I will be able to post new pics of the litter. Till then, I can only sit on the sidelines until the 'mediator' arrives and settles this squabble! Grrrrrr.

  • PINKY DINK NOW WEIGHS 7 3/4 LBS.
  • GREEN IS CLOSING THE GAP AND WEIGHS 10 1/4 LBS.
  • PARTI GIRL WEIGHS 6 3/4 LBS. (still the smallest)
  • NEON GIRL WEIGHS 8 1/4 LBS.
  • RED GIRL IS THE LARGEST GIRL AT 9 3/4 LBS.
  • YELLOW GIRL 7 1/4 LBS.
  • BLUE CONTINUES TO TOP THE GROUP AT 10 1/2 LBS.
  • SILVER IS A CLOSE CONTENDER AT 10 LBS.
  • TURQUOISE IS THE SMALLEST BOY AT 8 3/4 LBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment