Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh, the magic of the Seventh Week. :+)

The pups are playing more, still taking lots of naps but have more 'steam' for longer periods. They have certainly enjoyed playing in their outside pens. I am working on them going to the potty areas rather than 'just anywhere' and we are making gains.

Each week I brush, clip nails and prepare for our photo shoot. Here is this week's fun pics! I must say all of them were very, very good about getting glammed up!

Red Girl is showing off her 'Socialite' attire in grand style. I was tempted to order her a Cosmopolitan! (6 3/4 lbs.)



















Dotted and bowed, Parti Girl looks ravishing! Her 'potty brush' nose is so in style! (5 lbs.)



















On the other hand, Yellow Girl has decided her decoration should be edible. (5 1/2 lbs.)



















Silver Boy is quite dashing in his 'bib cape'. He has the muscle but not the temperament of our latest 'hero' in the movies called....Hancock. Has anyone seen it? Silver Boy does not know how to be rude. Thank goodness!! Hmmm... is that his tongue sticking out??? :+) (7 1/4 lbs.)















Camping is just Turquoise Boy's cup of tea! He has packed his goodie bag and is simply waiting for the bus to arrive. All of 6 lbs. - give or take a mouthfull. :+)














'I am sitting patiently for my dinner. When will it be served?' Blue Boy at 7 1/2 lbs.



















'Hey! Where are the Hula Dancers?' Green Boy at 7 lbs. of cuddle.



















'Right here, big boy! If you think I do a good Hula, watch my Belly Dance!' Neon Girl at 6 lbs.



















This week, Pink Girl has surprised me with her daring and dash! I have started calling her Paris Hilton because she is the 'Girl About Town'! Albeit, she is missing the chihuahua! (5 3/4 lbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment