Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Doggie thoughts for the day. (8 wk. wts. too!)

'But I thought ruffage is good for the digestive system'. (Parti @ 6 1/8 lbs.)














' Parti said I should eat this.' (Neon Girl @ 7 1/2 lbs.)














'Where is everyone?' (Turquoise @ 7 1/2 lbs.)



















'I wonder when I get big if I will be able to go out there.' (Yellow @ 6 3/4 lbs.)














'They all left me, but I don't mind.' (Pink @ 6 3/4 lbs.)














'I love having all this room to stretch!' (Silver @ 9 lbs.)














'Tee hee! I love playing hide and seek!' (Red @ 8 1/4 lbs.)














'Isn't this a good hiding place?' (Green @ 9 lbs.)














'I am told I take right after my mommy and should be named 'Dirty Harry'! (Blue @ 9 1/4 lbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment