Sunday, July 20, 2008

The pups LOVE rain!

I don't know about your area, but we have been getting some downpours! I thought for sure the pups would be running for cover, but instead they ran OUTSIDE to play in it!! Just look at these crazy puppies!!! They were loving it.















Some of you have visited and know this is their foremost favorite spot in the playarea - it is their digging area and there are many 'comfy' holes for burying tasty items, getting cool and just exercising in general. They wrestle with the branches and love burrowing under them for the perfect shady 'chair' with a view.















So, we have run amuck, rolled in the dirt and NOW want to come in.















Are these not pathetic looking, soaked and dirty puppies???















Soon the rest join in to get dry and take a nap.

















Now it gets good. They have dried, slept, ate, and are gearing up to do it again and again with me having the fun job of cleaning up their mess!! I hear we are in for several days of this weather. Boy are they going to be happy. Me? I am rolling my eyes. :+(

Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow (between the raindrops, of course!)

2 comments:

  1. Joyce,

    My Dad and I still think you have it in you to write a book. Your postings are so funny and appropriate it makes me think you lay awake at night thinking of what to write - but then again I realize you're probably too exhausted to lay awake at all - never mind do creative writing in your head!

    Anyway, I love the recent posts - especially the swimming pools pics, which I think are hysterical.

    Thanks so much again.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I can assure you I don't stay up at night thinking of creative things to say.

    I keep my fingers crossed that the pups will steer my photo sessions, or the weather, or a toy. It truly is haphazard!

    I am glad you think I am clever though! :+)

    ReplyDelete