Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Swimming 'Hole'

Boy, it is hot and getting hotter as the week rolls into the weekend! I felt it was time to introduce the puppies to their swimming pool. :+)

I filled up the pool while they were busy inside the puppy room eating. Doesn't it look inviting? I must have lost the original plug to keep the water in, so I improvised by using a nice thick candle - worked like a charm! If you look closely, you can barely see the little 'white stick'. :+)















The first two adventurers were Green and Silver.















Then the others got curious with Silver boy taking the first plunge!















Not to be outdone, Blue stuck his paws in with Parti checking out the depth. Neon beat both into the water - I believe she will be quite happy playing in the surf at some beach. :+)















It appears Silver, Blue, Green and Parti are having a 'political discussion by the water cooler'.

1 comment: