Saturday, July 26, 2008

Do you see a resemblance?

This sort of has a connection to the litter, but it isn't about puppies. I had my camara with me and took this shot because I so very rarely have my girls lined up or still for more than a second! I was so pleased to be able to share this picture. :+)

From left to right:
  • Willis Mc Parti, the daughter of Harriet Potter - our chocolate and vanilla delight almost 2 years old. She is a pet.
  • Miss Harriet Potter - (lovingly called 'Dirty Harry' because she is such a mud mutt) who happens to be clean in this shot - another feat in itself! Harriet is almost 3 yrs. old and Annabelle's first daughter that we added to our program. (retired)
  • Olive Oyl, (7 months) the last daughter of Annabelle and potential breeder.
  • Annabelle, our Matriarch and Welcome Wagon Extrodinaire! At almost six, she is what Annabelle Doodles is all about! (Annabelle is now retired).

2 comments:

  1. What a special picture of the Grand Dames of Tabor Homestead. Definitely one for posterity. Looking good, ladies!

    Nancy
    a.k.a. Lola's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! This pic needs to be added to my site, I think! :+)

    Someday, I would like to get a pic of all my dogs - wouldn't that be a fun snapshot!! :+)

    ReplyDelete