Sunday, July 6, 2008

This is what we do most of the day.

During this week, the pups have been outside each day. I leave the gate open on the pup pen, and they come and go as they please using the doggie door like pros. I still have a potty pool in the pup room along with their water. Sometimes they sleep under the ramp outside, or they crawl into the Playskol gym. Other times, I find them on the wooden step inside. In any event, they are enjoying themselves. In another week, they will have their first series of pup shots. At that time, I will allow them to go into the play area where there is lots of grass and room to run, run, and run some more!













































































2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce,
    These pictures are adorable, as they all are, and the photo shoot pics are hysterical. How do you think these things up?

    Can't wait to see more.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara!

    I have no idea, I look in the cabinet and decide on a prop and then it just kind of flows. :+)

    I am glad you enjoy the commentaries.

    ReplyDelete