Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A carriage ride!

Hi!

Today is LOVELY and it was a perfect time to start the pups exploring beyond the Tabor Homestead. I like to take the pups, two at a time, for a bit of a carriage ride down my street so that they are up close and personal with cars coming by and just to see something other than where they live.

Because Green Boy is such a 'Hummer' in size, I of course, decided to pair him with the little 'Minnie mite', Yellow Girl. It was sort of funny to compare their sizes but they got along just great and enjoyed their little foray.

















































3 comments:

  1. Hummer and Mini CooperApril 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM

    Thanks for the ride but,
    let us out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the look of the wind in Yellow Girl's face! She is growing up so much!!! I also think that the nickname 'Mini Mite' suits her paw-fectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Ha! Yes, they were quite happy to be let out!

    Actually the nickname of Mini Cooper is hysterical - I love it, especially given she was with the Hummer! Ha, ha!

    I will post pics of the new group that enjoys a walk later today.

    ReplyDelete