Friday, April 10, 2009

Expanding our horizons!

Today was a nice day and so I opened up the second pen so that the pups would have more room to run and play. In my second pen is a colorful children's gym set. I had been wanting to take a 'body' shot of the pups but trying to protect them from falling, taking a picture and keeping them occupied all at the same time was extremely difficult. Then I thought if I put some peanut butter on one of the sides of the play gym - I just might get them to stay still long enough to get a shot - it worked! So here they are. A bit too much sun for really nice pics but I am very happy to have been able to pull it off. :+)

As you can see, I had to move the peanut butter mark much lower for Yellow Girl.















Then I had to move it much higher for Green Boy! Oi!















Stripe Boy didn't move a muscle while licking.















Ummmmm....Black Boy kept wanting more.















Blue Boy started from the bottom and worked his tongue up and up!















'Where is that yummy stuff?' asks Teal Girl!

3 comments:

  1. They're soooo fluffy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce for sharing. Great Peanut butter idea!! Tell us more about their coats...are there differences?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they have wonderful coats. My best guess is that they will be non-shedding and curly. To 'go on a limb' my GUESS is that Blue Boy and Teal Girl will have SLIGHTLY less thick coats but still have curls. The rest will favor their mom more who has a very curly fleece coat. I have had a very allergic gentleman come to visit and he did very well with all my doodles including the pups. :+)

    ReplyDelete