Monday, April 27, 2009

Eleven Week Pics are up! (with weights)

We have been blessed with yet another beautiful Maine spring day and I took the pups, one by one, to our back garden in hopes of getting some pics with some color other than brown! :+) I so enjoyed the smell of the daffodils and so did the pups!

We are still waiting for a name for Stripe Boy! He has the gentlest of souls and is so compliant. Weighs: 12 lbs.


















'RALPHIE'
! Do I not fit that name to a tee? My family met me for the first time on Sunday evening and fell right in love! What is there not to love about me? I am a hunk of butterball, kisses and kindness. Weighs: 16 1/2 lbs.

















I am JASPER! It appears my family is very big into the Twilight Series! Weighs: 12 lbs.


















I am staying around as a hopeful breeder for Annabelle Doodles! I believe I am going to be called 'GRETTA GARBO'! At least that is what I am hearing of late. She must be some famous old lady! Weighs: 10 3/4 lbs.



















Hi! I am 'LULU BELLE', or it is Bluebell??? Anyway, I am going to join my cousin, or is it my half brother? Anyway..... I will make my new little owner very happy. :+) Weighs: 9 1/4 lbs.

















My new name is 'LEDLEY'! I was named after a soccer player. How did they know I am good at playing ball? Weighs: 12 3/4 lbs.

5 comments:

  1. i love the picture of stripe smelling the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all soo cute! By the way, Mira, I emailed you twice already. My email is noahdcs@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Noah!

    What is Stripe's name???? I would love to get the paperwork done and I NEED a name! Please have mom email me with it soon! Pretty please??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripe isn't our puppy, Jasper is!! So I don't know what Stripe's name is....how about Grady or Cooper? Or maybe Stripe's new family wants to surprise him when he get home!

    - Noah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh! That is right! What a goof I am!

    Maybe they will read this and get me a name soon so I don't make another mistake! Gheesh!!

    ReplyDelete