Sunday, April 12, 2009

Profile on our available pups.

This rugged fellow is available to a suitable home in early May. He is our biggest puppy in our litter of 'small mediums'. My prediction is that he will weigh in the high 30 to 40 lb. range and be 18 inches in height minimally. He is extraordinarily passive. His nature is docile, sweet, cuddly and gentle. Yes, he does play with the other pups but he is just as happy playing alone with a toy. He gets along with all the pups and is not a bully even though he towers over his litter mates. His nature is very much like his fathers. :+) He will have a curly, non-shedding coat. I love his big slipper-like feet! :+) UPDATE: GREEN BOY IS ON HOLD UNTIL 4/26/09.





















Teal Girl is a pup that I would like to include in my breeding program if she passes her health testing. I am looking for a local Guardian Home for her. If she does not pass at the level I prefer, than she will be offered for sale. Teal Girl is full of spunk. She has great eye contact and a healthy dosage of energy. She will need a family that has the time to spend with her, is active, and willing to do the necessary training. You can contact me about my Guardian program and what it entails. (A guardian puppy is offered at 1/2 price initially. If she passes all the testing protocol and is bred, your initial payment is returned to you.)

6 comments:

  1. I love Teal Girl and Black boy, but where are the rest of the gang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Teal Girl and Black boy, but where are the rest of the gang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the two pups that are not spoken for. Teal Girl, I would like to go to a Guardian Home locally. Green Boy had a home, but they decided he was too calm for their family, so he is available for a home now. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I can't believe my family is actually getting blue boy!!!!!!! Well now his name is Jasper. I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!! I love his little white patches on his paws and tummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder who got black boy and stripe boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOK AT CUTE LITTLE BLUE BOY!!! Put a Ty tag on him and he could be a stuffed animal!!

    ReplyDelete