Thursday, April 30, 2009

The pups are doing awesome this morning!

They are running around like Tasmanian Devils and shouting with glee that I removed their head cones! I am not allowing them in the play area where the grass is until I feel confident that the incisions are almost healed, so they are enjoying conquering the Play Skol slide and playing chase within the confines of the outside pens.

They all ate breakfast and took their last pain pill.

By the way, the trip to the vet's was a whole lot less eventful than the first time. :+) Only one pee and no vomiting! Of course, they had nothing to eat that morning either! The next big outing is to the eye vet this Sunday. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Joyce! I hope it goes well with Gretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need all the well wishes I can get!

    And Gretta is 'officially' known as 'Garbo's Gretta' of Annabelle Doodles. Hopefully, she will test out well enough to join our program. Glad you like the name 'Gretta' Angela! :+)

    I remember so many people telling me 'How can you name that beautiful dog Willis?' I said 'because it makes ME feel good.' :+)

    ReplyDelete