Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our first Temperament Test.

Hi all!

Today, my trainer came in to do the first set of temperament tests on the pups. A few of them were a bit whiny as they were in a strange room with a strange person and felt a bit uncertain. Black boy, in particular, sat at the gate and cried pretty much the whole time. Both my trainer and I were perplexed about this until she told me that he had heard me preparing their lunch and wanted nothing to do with testing once his nose got a whiff! Oh dear! He did do great when he went outside for a part of the test, so we do know he is fine. :+) The next time she comes (2 weeks), we changed the time so that they will all be fed prior to the visit. As I figured, the girls have more spunk than the boys.

1 comment:

  1. hi do you know what green boy's temperament test results were? I would love to know if possible. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete