Monday, April 27, 2009

Some busy days ahead.




















Lots going on over the next few days. First of all, Miss Lulu Belle is modeling the red scarves that all the pups are wearing from now on.

With the onset of very warm weather comes the bugs. I sprayed a natural deterrent on each of the scarves and then clipped them on each pup. Hopefully, it will keep away the biting and crawling critters that seek warm bodies.
  • On Wednesday, April 29th - the pups will be going in for their microchips along with the neuters and spays. I will bring them in the morning and I have planned for the inevitable by lining the back of my car heavily with newspapers for the 'spits and sputters' that may accompany me on my trip.
  • Sunday, May 3rd - will be a very busy day because I will be bringing them to the Eye CERF Clinic that I am sponsoring. There will be much running around. I plan to bring them in the afternoon, but things could change.
  • On Thursday, May 7th - they go back to my vets for their second shots and home exam.
  • Saturday, May 9th the first pick up begins at 10:00 AM and they begin their new lives with all of you. :+)

8 comments:

  1. Great picture!
    Thanks, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For teal girl, I like the name Gretta Garbo, but in case you change your mind, Coco Creme came to my head and I thought it would be cute. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. I know too many dogs with the name of Coco, Koko, Cocomo, Cocoa etc. that I would not use it.

    I am not totally sure of the name Gretta yet, but so far it seems to 'hang around'. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true. What about Bella (After Annabelle) or maybe just Gretle instead of Gretta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had thought about Gretel, as I love all the 'fairy tales' of my youth, but Gretta was easier to say when training.

    I won't use Belle or Bella because there are just too many dogs with that name now.

    Unique names appeal to me. I don't know of one dog named Gretta (or Rumple, or Harriet, or Clara or Willis, etc.) and that makes me smile. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo of Lulu was just too cute!:) How's the sleeping beauty doing? Anyway, I'm glad you didn't name Teal Girl Belle, because my puppy's named Lulu Belle. We wouldn't want two 'Belle's' in the family, now, would we?
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  7. We already do as Lulu Belle's Grandmom is ANNABELLE!

    Lulu is doing quite well and so are all of her siblings. They are into the mischief again! :+)

    ReplyDelete