Monday, June 21, 2010

Camden with Olive's pups.

Are these shots not adorable? My guardian home prospect is showing her maternal instincts are strong. Camden has shown excessive interest in Olive's pups, so I finally let her in to interact with them. She is so gentle and sweet as they gather around her.



She even assumes the position to nurse and is very tolerant.


Teal Boy snuggles with her as Camden smiles. I sure hope she passes testing as this type of temperament is what breeders dream of. :+)

4 comments:

  1. She is beyond cute! I love how she is letting the pups "pretend nurse":-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say she is practicing rather well. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how adorable, a little mommy already!! I am not surprised, she just loved other dogs and was so good with them. Glad to see she is doing well, we miss her so much but know it was the right thing to do. I love being able to check up on her on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe she has a new home. I have been contacted by a lovely woman who lives just 15 minutes from me, who is 'getting prepared' to welcome her. :+)

    She has not missed a beat while here - loving my adult dogs and entertaining the little ones. Camden is CRAZY about water and loves swimming in our pool and catching hose spray - what a riot! She fell into our pool twice already and came up swimming to the stairs and shaking it all off ready for the next dip! She is a love. :+)

    ReplyDelete