Saturday, June 12, 2010

Olive's litter is 4 weeks old today.

This week, the pups' seem to be seeing better and negotiating around their pen more. They are more physically active and enjoying each other's company. They have begun to drink water along with mom's milk supply and are stronger on their little legs. Hearing has sharpened and those noses know when mom's around! I am happy to see some of them utilizing the potty boxes but it is way too early to think this will be 100% any time soon, so mommy Olive and I share the 'clean ups'. :+)

Blue Boy always makes me feel special - he wags and wags his tail when I sit in the pen. He is always the first to come to me. 3 & 1/2 lbs.


Red Girl is always snuggling with the large teddy bear in their pen. I am not sure if the size seems more like mom or that she simply prefers a 'queen size' bed. 2 & 3/4 lbs.


Black Boy. Tall, dark and handsome sum it up for this ebony male . 4 lbs.


Oh, this face! What more can I say? 4 & 1/2 lbs. (Green Girl)


Another tail wagger, Teal Boy is a charmer. 3 & 1/2 lbs.


I awoke Purple Girl from a deep sleep. Most of her pics are of her yawning! 4 & 1/4 lbs.

7 comments:

  1. We are counting down the days to our visit and these pictures are going to make the wait seem like forever:-) Cannot get over how much they have grown - you can almost see their little personalities coming out through the two sets of new photos. Thank you so much for keeping such a wonderful blog! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I think purple girl needs more rest. She seems very tired. Perhaps a private crate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! That private crate will come a bit later, I am sure. She is such a yawner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, beginning Monday, June 21, we can begin to set up visits. The pups should be comfortable enough in their surroundings to have very short, low voiced introductions to new people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are soooo adorable!! The kids get so excited to see the new pictures each week and we just love all the comments! What changes in just that last week...we can't wait to meet them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyce!
    The puppies are so cute, I couldn't resist sending a comment. My boys are fawning over them! At four weeks, they have such facial expressions. So sweet.
    Kate Krumsiek (your hopeful for next time!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Kerry! Comment anytime at all! I love it when people follow my AnnaBlog! :+)

    ReplyDelete