Saturday, June 19, 2010

Olive's 5 wk. old litter - individual shots with weights.

This boy should really be a stud. I may broach his prospective owner about my guardian program as he has some great possibilities for the breeding community. 4 1/4 lbs.


Teal Boy loves being outdoors and is an entertaining fellow who loves to be involved in whatever is going on. 4 3/4 lbs.


Purple Girl shines like an October full moon - bright and gorgeous! 4 1/2 lbs.


Green Girl keeps getting stuck next to the outdoor puppy boat and tries to climb over it! She is not quite big enough yet, but insists on trying! 5 lbs.


'Lil Mighty Mite' aka Red Girl is small and powerful like a microchip! 3 1/4 lbs.


Blue Boy reminds me of Richard Gere in the movie 'An Officer and a Gentleman' - handsome, stable and a touch of mischief. 4 1/2 lbs.

6 comments:

  1. John and I are counting down the days to our visit! Simply cannot wait. Can they get any cuter? Hope Olive is feeling back to her old self! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are so cute and getting so big......I can't wait to see them in person (and Jasper too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make an appointment! 'The store is open'!! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be passing through NB on my way up to camp on Sunday....would that work? I'll have Jasper with me (but maybe he can stay outside and hang out with Grandma Annabelle and his aunties). Or we can figure out another day......

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are sooo adorable!! We were initially planning to take a trip up for 4th of July weekend to see them but don't think we can wait that long! We may have to make a appointment for this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better email soon as I do have some visitors scheduled.

    I have Saturday at 1 PM and Sunday at 11 AM available. Please email me if you want one of those appointments! :+)

    ReplyDelete