Saturday, June 12, 2010

Casual Olive pup pics taken during the week.

'Can you come out and play with me?' Blue.


Look into my eyes.......... (Teal)


'I feel like the peanut butter between two slices of bread!' (Black between Teal and Blue)


Pssssst...are you awake? Purple & Red



I wish I could ask Purple Girl what she is thinking. She was not looking at me, but something caught her deep attention.


'Don't you know it is not polite to stick out your tongue!' informs Teal Boy.


Blue Boy says....'You are not one of those wild animals that stink', are you?



No, this is not a mirror image! It is Red Girl (facing us) and Teal Boy having a chit chat.


The pen has been reconfigured at least twice.


There is some interest in using the potty boxes!


Some are still at the sniffing stage of using them.


Olive enjoys the new spacious quarters and is quite happy to let me take care of some of the 'diaper changes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment