Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Camden's girls at 4 weeks old.

Green Girl 3 1/4 lbs.
Black Girl 3 1/4 lbs.
Teal Girl 3 1/4 lbs.
Orange Girl 3 lbs.
Pink Girl  3 1/2 lbs.
Purple Girl  3 1/4 lb.s
Posted by Picasa
Camden's 'dormitory' of young ladies continue to sleep a lot but are staying up a bit longer for play-time.   This typically begins right after they eat. 

Today, I found Purple Girl trying to tear up the potty liners so they are now removed.  They will just use the corn cob pebbles in their potty box.  Most of them have already tried to taste them and leave it be.  :+)

I have trimmed their eyes three times already so their coats are really growing and before long all will look like long haired gerbils!!!  Tracking of their weight gains is still leaning towards 'in the 20's' as far as mature weights.  Definitely Jaxon's DNA has influenced this litter.  The fact that there are no boys (who are usually heavier) does not give me much to work off of.

The pups continue to enjoy the tripe mixed with milk and are happily eating it twice a day now.  Once they are five weeks, I will begin to wean Camden.   Soon, she will be back with her guardian who will return from California this week and is looking forward to visiting Camden and all her daughters.

6 comments:

  1. Debbie, Sundog, and BarneyJanuary 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM

    I love the way teal girl looks at the camera. She's such a cutie. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more! My eye is certainly on that girl for inclusion in my program if she turns out well. You have a good eye. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She caught my eye too when I visited! I was sitting in the puppy area and all the sudden I looked down and teal girl was inside my coat snuggling...she knows how to endear herself to the people around her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, that pink girl is scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't she have the cutest face? I love this mating combination. :+)

    ReplyDelete