Sunday, January 27, 2013

We went home this weekend! (Pearl's litter)

This chocolate morsel is Tessa with her very happy family. 
Tessa is 7 lbs. and suits this family like a glove.
I simply adore this shot of Couper and Peter.  The biggest pup in the litter at 12 lbs.
Couper has another Annabelle Doodle to play with named Noodles.  My apologies
Jennifer for not including you and Noodles in this pic.  (see below).
Mr. Cooper is 8 1/4 lbs. of cuddle (and smiles!)  Cooper will be the
'Toast of his Town'!  I can't wait to hear.  :+)
Vivi!  She ruled supreme with lots of kisses, cuddles and spirit.  Best climber I have ever seen and wicked smart too.
  Her family wanted a pup with some gusto.  They got it in spades with lovely Vivi!  10 1/2 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
I said goodbye to this small but lively litter this weekend but know they were all placed with great families that will enjoy all the antics and work a new puppy will bring.  :+)

It is on the quiet side here now.  I was able to expand the 'living quarters' of Camden's litter and they seem to be quite content with the bigger space to play in.  It will be easier to schedule visits and I have a bit more room to brush and clip my adults which is nice.

I hope all of you will hold true to your promise of updates on these cuties!  :+)

Not to disappoint, here is a pic of Jennifer, Peter, Couper and Noodles!  I believe both boys are going to have a wonderful time together.  The introduction went really well and I have already received pics of them playing and bonding.  Truly warms my heart when all goes well. 


2 comments:

  1. What lucky families to have found you! And, as usual, they all look so incredibly nice :-) I love that last shot of Noodles, too! That's the combo we want - our Albert, and a black and white parti. Noodles is really intent on watching Couper! Looks like he's mapping out all the things he's going to show Couper when they get back home ;-)

    Enjoy, everyone. You are in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, they are having a ball together! Noodles seems to be very happy to have another friend to romp and tumble with. Appears to be a great match-up. :+)

    ReplyDelete