Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Camden's litter is now a full FIVE weeks!

Black Girl - 3 3/4 lbs.
Purple Girl - 3 1/2 lbs.
Green Girl - 3 1/2 lbs.
Pink Girl 3 3/4 lbs.
Teal Girl - 3 1/2 lbs.
Orange Girl - 3 1/2 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
This week the pups are now used to the very loud vacuum cleaner I use in their room.  My job has become easier as both litters cause lots of litter box bedding to go everywhere!  I am always so happy when the five week marker arrives! 

Although they look huge in the pics, they are not.  Keep in mind I always use my lens on 'Close Up'  so you can see their features better.  I love their high earsets with the little sprays of hair sticking up - they all look like they are about to 'lift off'! 

They all still get a bit anxious when I put them on high places, like the grooming table or the scale (because it moves) but will adjust as they mature.  They all wags their tails like crazy when I talk to them and are cute as can be.  As you can see, their black pigment is spreading, some faster than others.

It appears to me that everyone of these pups will be in the 25 pound and under weight catagory, so true miniatures.  :+)

This is such a cute pic of Pink Girl, I had to post it.  :+)


They love 'bumper' beds.

Hysterical, how they sleep!  Can you find Pink Girl?

Their new pens were put up yesterday and are wonderful!

6 comments:

  1. Such fantastic puppies and pictures, of course! These pups are really beautiful! Can't wait to pick up our Couper :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be waiting with his bells on, Jen! I can't wait to see how he and Noodles become best buddies. I love his name! So, funny that BOTH boys in Pearl's litter will be named the same: your Couper and Green Boy, spelled Cooper. Thank goodness the spellings will be different!! But, really - both boys? What are those odds???

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Couper and a Cooper? Really, what ARE the odds lol! Cute name, in both spellings :-)

    How is it that every litter is so outstanding? The understanding of genetics, the skill and, most importantly for me, the heart you put in to your breeding program, is evident in every single litter from Annabelle Doodles. We are all so fortunate to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what Kelly said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! Pink Girl's eyes remind me of Teddy's. He is thriving, by the way, and had his first obedience class today. And came in at the top of the class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These puppies are far too cute. Love JoJo

    ReplyDelete