Monday, January 14, 2013

We are outdoors! Yea! (Pearl's litter)

 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Do you think they are having a great time?  I am so happy the weather has been quite mild for their first taste of the outdoors.  I was shocked to see that both Blue Boy and Fudge Girl had the moxie to venture outside first!  I fully expected Rainbow Girl to be the bravest of the group but I had to carry her outdoors.  Once her paws hit the ground, she was off and running!  I am always amazed at how some pups can fool you with how they will proceed in a new environment.  They are having a blast and I know will take a wonderful nap after playtime is over.  :+)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun those fluffy furry puppies look like they are having. They are so cute! Thanks for posting for us all.

    ReplyDelete