Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Seven weeks old and 'full of beans!'

Orange Girl at 7 wks. and 5 lbs.
Pink Girl at 7 wks. and 5 1/2 lbs.
Green Girl at 7 wks. and 5 1/4 lbs.
Black Girl at 7 wks. and 5 1/2 lbs.
Purple Girl at 7 wks. and 5 1/2 lbs.
Teal Girl at 7 wks. and 5 1/2 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
I don't know about the rest of you with regard to preference choices but I am having a hard time picking my two pups.  I really LOVE Green Girl and she is most definitely on my list but all the others are sooooo close.  They surely are a great group of puppies with adorable personalities and mannerisms.

They love their new space and enjoy not having to share it anymore.  Each day brings them closer to gathering the courage to push through the dogie door to venture outside.  I let them take their time.  There have been very few potty box mistakes and I will always find one or two of them sleeping in it routinely no matter what soft bedding I try to entice them to sleep on!  What stinkers!!  :+)

They had their temperament test on Tuesday and it went very well!  Although all were a bit nervous when in the 'new' room for the first time, they were quite brave.  When taken outdoors in the snowy conditions, some tried eating it and others raised their paw like 'what IS this'?  Fortunately, after a bit, they all raised their tails and trotted about. 

I have to say, this group is exceptional.  :+)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce!

    (I tried to post this yesterday, but it didn't work.)

    My sister and I were oohing and aahing over how cute these puppies are. I am partial to green and orange and teal. She is partial to orange and pink. She's also wondering if there are any still available from this litter. How fun would it be if sister could have sister dogs!

    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! To date, I don't know if I have one available. I would if I decide to not place two in guardian homes. :+) I know you are a given for a guardian, but don't know if I have one for my second choice which is from the same three you like. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda lives in VA, so she couldn't be a guardian. But I know she'd be psyched to have Orange girl!

    t

    ReplyDelete