Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Camden's litter at 6 weeks. (more pics!)

Teal Girl - GH candidate.
Pink Girl
Orange Girl
Purple Girl
Black Girl
Green Girl - GH candidate.
Posted by Picasa
I will get their weights tomorrow and add some more casual pics.  As you can see, I have two that I hope will become guardian participants in my program.  They may or may not make it at the 8 or 9 week marker, time will tell.

Personalities are starting to develop and they get more animated every day!  :+)








6 comments:

  1. I can't believe it. They are even cuter than they were on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This litter of little girls is too precious for words! John and I keep wondering if Brewster would like a sister:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tara. They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know:-) We just are not sure if our boy wants to share his family:-) He is definitely our furry boy and he loves all the attention he gets from his girls and all their friends:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why share when he can have the whole pie? :+) Unless, of course, each girl wants their 'own' furry friend.

    ReplyDelete