Sunday, January 27, 2013

I also said goodbye to sweet Piper Moon.....

The new addition.
Posted by Picasa
Piper Moon has gone to live with our daughter's family in New Hampshire.  She and our grandson will enjoy lots of room to romp together along with the family cat who appears to be non-plussed about Piper's arrival at their home.  I think it is wonderful that our grandson will grow up with a dog and learn all the responsibility that will involve.  Someday, I hope Piper will produce gorgeous black beauties like she is.  Be good, Piper Moon!! 

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that Piper is going to live with family! Sounds like this is a match made in heaven - I love that Piper will get to grow up with a cat, too. Somehow, if done right, I believe this can really help a puppy learn patience. I know it's been that way with Albert. Well, sometimes, at least. Every once in a while, a good chase is inevitable. And, the cat always wins, so there's that aspect of humility :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am so excited as well and was caught completely by surprise by my daughter's request to take her. :+)

    ReplyDelete