Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here we are at three weeks old! (Camden x Jaxon)

Green Girl is 2  1/4 lbs.
Orange Girl weighs 2  1/2 lbs.
Teal Girl is at 2 lbs.
Pink Girl is 2  1/2 lbs.
Black Girl weighs 2  3/4 lbs.
Purple Girl is at 2  1/2 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
On Sunday afternoon, I moved Camden and her pups to the other side of the Puppy Room area.  It was the perfect time to move them and they adjusted beautifully.  The sunny days have been awesome as their eyes are now adjusted to the light.  I expect by the end of the week they will want to do a bit more exploring and I will then rearrange the area to include either a bed or a crate and a litter box.  They won't use it much, of course but it gives them 'something to think about'.  The pigment on their noses, eye rims and footpads will continue to blacken as they grow.  Generally, by 8 weeks, all is solid black - like coal in a snowman's face.  :+)

I expect this litter to be more in the high teens to under 25 pound weight range.  I might get a surprise or two, 'cause Mother Nature always has a hand in this!

Here are some more shots of them.
Still in my office.

Getting ready for the big move!

Settled in the puppy room.  :+)
 

6 comments:

  1. Debbie, Sundog, and BarneyJanuary 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM

    Beautiful puppies! I love their coats, colors and pigment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting cuter every day! Sophia thinks that Purple Girl has a Moha. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :+) I am very pleased with this mating and hope to repeat it in the future. Some of the markings are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! It's nice to see Finley's coloring on her "niece" purple girl. We still love to check out your new pup pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny Kathy and Kevin, I was just looking at my past pup pics and was admiring how lovely Finley turned out. I am so glad. You all sure made a lot of visits to see about an allergic reaction! So amazed that Kathy has been able to live with you and Finley happily. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce, it was sooo worth all of our visits, we can't imagine life without her!

    ReplyDelete