Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Adorable munchkins at 8 weeks old!

Black Girl weighs 6 1/4 lbs. and is one of the 'heaviest' pups.
Purple Girl is 6 lbs.
Teal Girl is equal to Black at 6 1/4 lbs.
Orange Girl weighs 5 3/4 lbs.   She is my keeper.

Pink Girl is also 6 1/4 lbs.
Green Girl weighs 6 lbs.
 Many, if not all of you, have been asking me about personalities of the pups.  All I can say is that this is a very consistent group - none are excessively shy nor overly confident.  They are a normal, playful, friendly group that enjoys attention and cuddles.  They jump, bite, tug, growl, kiss, play and take turns using the potty box for a bed.  Sigh.

I hope all of you are thinking of names so that I can start introducing them to it as soon as possible.  Names are fun to come up with and I always have an analogy to mine.  A lot of thought is given. 
The 'Hazel'nut has a lovely color so hard to describe - not red, nor orange, nor peach or brown but a soft, warm, glowing combo of them all.   It reminds me of fall and her second name of 'Mae' embraces spring - a paradox of the seasons.  So you see, names need to mean something to me. I can't wait to hear what all of you come up with!
The color of a Hazelnut.  :+)

6 comments:

  1. Joyce, they are all so adorable. I am so eagerly awaiting Tillie and Jaxon's litter, with these beauties as harbingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! I do love what Jaxon has brought to my program. The Tillie mating should be just a bundle of color patches! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Joyce, this litter looks so beautiful and sweet. So glad you've met Tara and her family - they are going to have a blast being new dog owners!

    Winston has been the best dog ever - he adds light and life to everything we do. We celebrated his first birthday on Super Bowl Sunday with a large gathering for the football game. He's so big now - 47.5 pounds. Hope all is well.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to orange girl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for giving me so much enjoyment with your wonderful puppies!!!! From the beginning green girl caught my eye. I'm not surprised you have chosen her to be a guardian dog. Where is the beautiful orange girl,hope all is well?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I don't know what went wrong, but I think it is fixed. Please let me know if you can NOT find Hattie!

    Just like my clients, I have a devil of a time choosing my favorites! :+)

    ReplyDelete