Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thank goodness for clever husbands!!

I had been talking to my husband about a neat dish I saw and how convenient it would be if I had one similar to it for feeding multiple puppies.  Carrying in several dishes at the same time can be a 'disaster waiting to happen'.

It did not take long for Carl to come up with a design that works terrific!  It is lightweight, serves six at a time and wipes clean in a jiffy.  I thought you might enjoy seeing the ladies dining all together at the same table.  :+)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! What fun! Carl is one clever man. I can not believe how much they have grown ;-)
    Love the red bowls!
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Carl! You guys are quite a team :-) They look so adorable eating all together!

    ReplyDelete