Saturday, February 2, 2013

ANNABELLE'S PIPER MOON (RETIRED)


A solid medium, Piper is roughly 32 lbs. and 18 inches. Her soft, fleece coat of ebony silk is simply stunning and her personality happy and loving.


Adult Piper.
Now that Olive is retired, Piper Moon is my hopeful to continue the stunning black Australian Labradoodles that I so dearly love.

Piper lives with our daughter's family in New Hampshire where she happily shares their home with a cat and our handsome grandson.

Baby Piper.

Posted by Picasa

Piper just groomed in a short cut.

I do see Piper often as she is always 'packed' with my grandson when they visit and she meshes in with my doodle crew very well.

My daughter tells me that Piper makes her feel so very special because whether she leaves for 5 minutes or five hours, upon return - Piper turns herself 'inside out' welcoming her home - I know the feeling very well.

I am looking forward to the beautiful puppies Piper Moon will produce for my clients.     





STATS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
  • PIPER MOON is from a mating of Olive Oyl and Spring Creek's Dancing With a Cowboy - a caramel fleece coated male owned by Connecticut Labradoodles.


  • Size/Color/Coat:  Piper Moon is about 18 inches and 32 lbs.  Her coat is a glorious, soft, lush, ebony fleece.  Color DNA is: Kb/Ky, DD, S/S, BbEe and can produce all colors depending on the mate. 
  • von Willebrand's Disease - Cleared through parentage. Copies of parents provided.
  • Thyroid/Blood Work/Chemistry and TgAA (-1) - 11/30/13 from Hemopet HML#55361 - Normal.
  • Hips - 10/4/2013 OFA Prelims are 'Good' at 1 year of age.  On 4/22/14 Piper received a 90% on her PennHIP score (.37/.38) - a very high ranking level. 
  • Patellar Luxation (knees) - OFA Prelim is Normal.
  • Elbows - Prelim is Normal.
  • Legg-Calves-Perthes - Normal.
  • OFA Eye CERF's - Clear and Normal as a pup; 11/03/13, 4/21/14, 4/12/15 - 'Normal' 
  • PRA/prcd - Clear through parental DNA.  Copies provided.
  • Heart - Normal on 4/22/14 by Cardiologist Auscultation OFA# HY-CA999/26F/C-VPI
  • Incorrect Coat:  IC Carrier (Ff)


PEDIGREE:


7 comments:

  1. How big will Piper be, do you think? She is so adorable! I think she is Lila's current favorite future mother of our future 2nd doodle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As big as Olive -I would expect 32 lbs. and 18 inches. She has a beautiful coat, gorgeous eyes and lovely temperament. Very much a clone of her mom but her tail does not curl like Olive's, it is more straight. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo beautiful....just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blacks ARE beautiful and I never have an issue selling them. Of course, having Olive here helps enormously. :+) People need to see a great black and then they fall in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty lady! Teddy misses his sister but is meeting tens of labradoodles in Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet! Are they all as cute as he is?? :+)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NONE of them come close! And not just because I'm biased -- I hear that from many in the neighborhood :-) I've already passed the Annabelle name to a couple of fans and I'm sure many more to come!

    ReplyDelete