Thursday, February 21, 2013

Leaving the nest in order: MAYBELLINE, MAISY, ANI, CRYSTAL, HAZEL MAE and AUBREE go home!

I was very surprised when I got a call to pick up Maybelline today.  Her guardian was anxious to have her join their family and so I quickly got all her things together and off she went!







As the pups leave, I will add them to this post.

First pick up is Maybelline with her new family.  I will see
her often as May is a breeder hopeful.

Late this morning, Miss Maisy (Purple Girl) was on her way home with lots of
hugs and smiles to accompany her.  :+)

I think Ani is going to make these two youngsters very happy!
 
After a very snowy trek up to Maine, Miss Crystal was
picked up and is now cuddling with her new family.
Hazel Mae snuggling in with her new family. 

Aubree was the last to leave and now I truly have an empty nest.
I am sure her new family will be very entertained with this sweetheart.  :+)


With any luck, I will not be without puppies for long as my tiny micro mini, Eloise was bred on March 1st.  It will be a month or so before I know if the artificial insemination took but I am keeping my fingers crossed!  

All my families know to contact me any time for questions or concerns about their pup.  This is what I do and I look forward to all calls or emails.  No question is silly!  Enjoy your puppies and give me an update every now and again, please!  :+)  Joyce   

No comments:

Post a Comment