Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The past week and 'Spay Day' for Camden's beauties. Update!

Bunches of kissy faces between Maybelline and Maisy.
A new bed is always a magnet for Ani, Hazel and Aubree.
 
Crystal and Ani have a wrestling match!
Waiting to get loaded into the car for their spays! 
Posted by Picasa
More than likely, it will be too late to add a pic of them when they return from their surgeries.  If  I can't, I will post them tomorrow.  I have received a call that all are doing well post-op.  :+)   Both Maybelline and Hazel have been home enjoying lots of space and extra cuddles.  They had a grand time watching me re-arrange the room into an infirmary again and don't realize yet that now is their first introduction to crating.  By the way, none of them had an issue riding in the car!  Yea!!! 

Maisy (Purple Girl) will be the first to leave the nest on Friday.  The countdown begins......

Here are some more pics after they got home.  Each had a small bite to eat, water and some down time.  Tomorrow, they will feel so much better and be ready to 'rock and roll'!  It will be very difficult to keep them quiet, so I will have to rotate each group having time outside of their crate, so activity is kept to a minimum.
Crystal and Maisy relaxing.

Ani on the pad and Aubree in the potty box.  Both are comfortable. 

The puppy room is set up 'crate style' for both their protection and
exposure to crate training.  I now call it the 'infirmary'.  :+)
 

3 comments:

  1. Is it possible that Maybelline is TWICE the size of Maisy or is there some photographic trickery at work here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't even have any words. They are incredibly adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly are a cute bunch. :+) I am glad I was able to find TWO guardian homes so that I can have double the fun when testing and breeding happens!

    ReplyDelete