Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! The pups were 9 weeks on Tuesday!

Green Girl is now 'Hazel Mae' and will be a breeding hopeful for ADNE!
Hazel weighs 7 1/4 lbs.
Teal Girl is 'Ani' and weighs 7 3/4 lbs.
Purple Girl weighs 7 1/2 lbs. and her family is still thinking of a name.
Black Girl is now 'Crystal' and weighs 7 3/4 lbs.
Orange Girl is 'Aubree' and weighs 7 lbs.
Pink Girl will also be a breeder hopeful.  Her name is ADNE's 'Maybelline' but
will be called May or Maybelle by her guardians. 
Posted by Picasa
Whew!  It has been quite the week so far.  Lots of phone calls to make and questions to answer.  Assignments went well given that I had to take the second temperament test as well as the CERF exams into consideration prior to making my choices first.  Remarkably, everything fell into place as it should and everyone is happy.

As you can see, I am as impatient as the rest of you when it comes to assignments!  I have to wait and take so much into consideration before KNOWING which ones I want to keep back.  Based on all the results, I need to make changes with all the info that is at my hand.  I weigh each and every positive and negative that the potential breeder will contribute to my program.  Then I wait a year to do testing to see if I made a good decision.  It can be so difficult at times.  Your heart pulls one way and your brain pulls the other. 

The bottom line is that my clients are happy and so am I!  :+)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad about Pink Girl. She was always my favorite. And Maybelline! Perfect for her eyelashes! It's been great watching this process unfold. Well done, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! I am glad you thought her name was 'made' for her. I thought it was perfect as well. :+) Suits her to a 'T'.

      Delete