Friday, August 15, 2014

I have to share this picture.....

This is Merry Pippin, the girl I kept back from my last litter between Dancing Matilda aka Tillie and Tango Wool Dublin.  She is just about 18 weeks now and her guardian adores her.  I am told Pippin is also doing very well in her training classes - nearly doing a heal when walking on a leash - I am so impressed!!

Dublin was also used with Figgy Puddin', who is due in about 10 days or so. I do expect curly puppies from this mating similar to Pippin but I never know for sure because Mother Nature loves to play tricks! I am positive they will be just as adorable as Pippin!!

This is Pippin's way of asking for a belly rub...don't you just love it?


2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm sending Pippin a virtual belly rub! So stinkin' cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I wanted to do 'raspberries' on that cute belly! tee hee!

    ReplyDelete