Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tate and pups are doing great at 2 weeks old.

Everything is so calm and flowing smoothly at this time. I so enjoy these moments.  :+)

Tate and pups are doing what comes naturally and it shows! The pups are gaining weight each and every day and just a couple more segments of Early Neurological Stimulation to go - yea! The pups don't do much yet and Tate takes care of all their needs - I feed Tate and Tate feeds and cleans them. In another week, that system will change dramatically because I begin introducing food and hover over their potty needs. My job at that time is to introduce them to the litter box often. It takes lots of patience and constant supervising to 'catch' the right moment.  :+)

All their noses are beginning to turn black - some faster than others. This is true of the eyes and ears opening as well.  Purple Girl was the first one to open her peepers and Green Boy is waiting until tomorrow, I believe. All in good time on their own schedule.

Till then, I am enjoying watching both mom and pups. Here are their two week pics and weights!

Green Boy at two weeks and 2.5 lbs. I just love his white markings.

Blue Boy at two weeks is 2.3 lbs. He is solid in color.

Black Boy at two weeks is 2.7 lbs. He, too, is solid in color and the lightest shade.

Purple Girl at two weeks weighs 1.13 lbs. She has some white toes on her but not as much white as Green Boy.

Yellow Boy at two weeks is 2.7 lbs. and the darkest, solid color in the group.



3 comments:

  1. Hmm This week I'm digging yellow boys color! Gotta love a red head...will he have freckles? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow Boy does have a lovely shade of red for sure. I don't see any freckles yet! LOL! I am as impatient as the rest of you with regard to them growing up. I love it when there is some 'activity' going on instead of sleeping, eating and bellying up!

      In another week, we will begin to see more expression.

      Delete
  2. I also must add, black boy is going to have some FABULOUS eye lashes!

    ReplyDelete