Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It has been a full week since Tate presented her pups to the world!

Tate has been a wonderful 'guest' here at Annabelle Doodles. She gets along quite well with my four doodles only giving them 'the eye' if they come too close to the pups.  Pretty soon, Tate is going to wish someone else would take over feeding this crew because they are gaining beautifully!

I have taken the pups on several car rides without Tate and Tate is not anxious at all. I think she likes the break!

In about another week or so, the pups eyes will open and so will their ears. Around that time, I will also transfer them to the puppy room where they will begin another new phase of development.  If you will notice, the coats on these beauties is simply fabulous!

All the noses on the pups are beginning to darken and will eventually be black as well as their paw pads, lips and eye rims. I expect the coats to be wavy not curly and easy to maintain with routine weekly brushing and combing. As I mentioned initially, I will be placing Purple Girl and one of the boys in Guardian Homes. Anyone interested should contact me personally.

All five snuggled together.

Black Boy will be an apricot and weighs 1.8 lbs.


Blue Boy will be Reddish/Apricot and weighs 1.4 lbs.

Green Boy is Apricot and has lots of white tipping. He weighs 1.6 lbs.

Yellow Boy is Red and weighs 1.8 lbs. Hard to tell if he will remain Red.

Purple Girl is an Apricot and weighs 1.2 lbs.











2 comments:

  1. Such cuties Joyce! Their little ears have "relaxed" I see lol. I can just hear their little squeaks. Can't wait to see their little peepers open! Their colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the assortment of apricot to red shades. Such lovely coats, I can't wait for them to start becoming curious puppies! Pics are so fun when they start becoming more animated.

    ReplyDelete