Saturday, August 23, 2014

Some random pics of Tate's pups at 2 1/2 wks. old.

You will notice that I changed up the pen a bit by adding a potty box. No, I do not expect the pups to use it yet, but having it there means that when they are ready, they will seek it out. It won't be long. :+)

All of the pups have had their eyes and ears open so now they listen to a tape of city sounds complete with air compressors, kids screaming, horses clopping, sirens, thunderstorms and many other noises. They listen to this tape once a day - every day to help with sound desensitization.

I continue to handle each of them separately and talk to those little faces about the world and I think they are listening.

They are wearing their new collars and fortunately I also made the next size up.

Tate had a nice walk today and I want to thank her guardian, Elizabeth, for doing such a great job training her to walk on a leash so well - she is a pleasure.  :+)

An aeriel shot.

They love to snuggle with the stuffed toys.

Black Boy enjoys the fan air blowing on him.

A 'three story' pup pile up! Wouldn't you know Haddie McGee is on the bottom!

Blue Boy had no part of that pile up. He found a nice comfy spot with lots of room.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, these guys are so precious! Such beautiful pups..everyone of them! I can't wait to start to see them frolicking around.

    ReplyDelete