Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Five Week Pics of Tate's litter!

I can't say I am sitting around twiddling my thumbs....it has been busy!

Figgy and her litter are now settled in one corner of the Pup Room and Tate's are in the other. Figgy is now the only 'momma' in the house with Tate still visiting to help deplete her milk gently. Her guardian has been so accommodating with her daily visits for a quick nurse and then back to her home. Thanks a million, Elizabeth!!

Numerous items are placed daily in Tate's group - Mr. Frog, Ms. Caterpillar, Rocking Horse, Cat Tunnel, Animal Playmat, etc. Tate's pups enjoy all the new arrivals and are very inquisitive. They are eating real food three times a day plus a snack from Tate.  :+)

They sure are ready to go outside and I just may do that if I can get the area cleaned up this afternoon. Tomorrow might rain and I have an appointment but if not today, hopefully Friday. I did take them for some fun out in the front yard today when I took their pics and each one enjoyed all the new smells - they stayed close to me though!

Blue Boy 4 1/2 lbs.

Haddie McGee 3 3/4 lbs.

Green Boy 4 3/4 lbs.

Black Boy 5 1/4 lbs.

Keefer 5 1/4 lbs.

Here they are outdoors enjoying the sunshine, fresh air and cave. They love the leaves, sticks and small 'stuff' they are finding.

Very cautious coming down the ramp - Black Boy is already underneath it.

Haddie is going to love a crate - she likes small spaces (and leaves apparently).

They had a ball outdoors for the first time! They chased and ran and rolled.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to re-type..I hate typos! Such cuties Joyce..so fun to see the curiosity! These pups are all so adorable love their faces and their coats!
      Keefer is a stud! His color IS gorgeous. :)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha just realized I called him a stud and well..he's going to be a stud! Wasn't even trying that time. lol

      Delete
  2. What is not to love, Debbie? ha, ha! He is adorable as are the rest but I have to say Blue is the easiest to photograph. I get one in every litter that 'poses' for me. The rest I need a Valium for once finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, now I love him even more. I love a good poser. :)

      Delete
  3. great pictures! so cute all of them walking down the ramp :) Congrats too on the what looks like confirmed pregnancy of CAMDEN ROSE X EMMETT PICCOLO? Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am excited about Camden's upcoming litter; as well as enjoying the two litters that are here - really busy but each day brings lots of smiles.

      Delete