Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tate's pups have been very busy exploring this week! (6 weeks).

The week began with the group enjoying the baby playmat but they quickly outgrew it. While it was being used, they tugged, pulled, swatted and chewed to their hearts delight!

They are enjoying different types of food including canned and raw tripe, our homegrown Simple Poultry with small pieces of bone in it, as well as The Honest Kitchen blended foods and raw egg yolks. The pups gobble up everything.  They are now being served in a tray my husband, Carl made in separate bowls which assures that each of them are getting the right quantity.






Can we please go out to play? How could anyone resist these faces??  So, with temps cooler, outside playtime is often and coupled with visitors and naps sprinkled throughout the week. The pups really do enjoy people.  :+)









Once outdoors, some of the pups prefer to try and climb the clubhouse slide, which is pretty darn funny.  I am sitting on top of it taking pics of them trying to get to me.  There faces show how they just don't understand how I can get there but they cannot. I cracked up when Black Boy decided to 'show me up' and went to the baby slide to climb.

Blue Boy's expression is simply priceless!!!





They also love the activity center I made for my last litter that was such a hit. It can sometimes make a racket but that is one of the great components of it - for pups to not fear noise as well as to tug and pull. Feeling different textures is also a bonus.







Sit and Spin never ceases to be enjoyed by pups. They love how it turns with them on or off of it. Some grab the handle and chew while others use it sort of like a scooter - half on, half off as it turns around and around. Toys are also interesting - especially playing 'Keep Away'!



All in all a very exciting and busy week for all!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another gorgeous litter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen! Hope all your boys are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just smile every time I look at these.I can just imagine what they would all be saying if they could talk...Green boy "I'll step on your paw Haddie and then you won't slide down" lol My husband thinks I'm crazy :)

    ReplyDelete