Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A perfect day for taking Figgy's pups pics!! (Five weeks old.)

Most people frown on cloudy days but when you have black pups being photographed, you are jumping for joy!!!!  :+)

These pups are growing so quickly and now have personalities showing up, cute expressions and lots of energy.  I still have some flowers in bloom and was tickled to be able to take them to the garden for shots today.

I sure hope that I will have some time to get them outdoors - sooner rather than later as they are ready. They do love mingling with Tate's pups through the fencing and sometimes I will put one in with the older pups to see how they do.  So far, very well but they are not ready to be 'blended' yet.

When Tate's pups are outside engaged in some serious play, I let Fig's pups wander around the pup room sniffing the other pen and checking things out. They get into some very cute stances and do a bit of chasing and it is the cutest thing to watch.  :+)


Peach Girl is 5 lbs.

Lilac Girl is 4 3/4 lbs. this week.

Red Boy weighs 4 1/4 lbs.

Lime Girl is a perfect 4.0 lbs.

Teal Boy is spot on at 5 lbs.


6 comments:

  1. I can't believe they already look different from Saturday! So much changes so quickly at this age :) They are so stinkin cute I want them all! I'm loving that Peach and Lime look like they got into Mommys' black eye liner lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when they start to have some animation when I take pics now. Harder for me but cuter pics.

      Delete
  2. I love Red Boy! He is just stinkin' gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tempted to call Red Boy 'Steinway' after the piano because of his lovely white and black combination. He is a pet, of course, but I do think it is a cute name for him! I can't wait for Tillie to have her pups in which all the pups will be combinations of white with black, chocolate or apricot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable litter! They all have such spunky personalities you capture so well on camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emily, they are a spunky group, the girls more than the boys at this 'blink in time' but each day/hour can be very different from another. :+)

    ReplyDelete